27.8.12

Residual Haunting Activities





 I am living in a not so old house but i am going to give you stories that will serve as a sample for each type of haunting.

I found this  residual haunting definition from ghost stories site which explains an activity can occur when something traumatic/stressful occurs, such as a murder or a rape.Negative energy is literally blasted into the atmosphere, causing the atmosphere to imprint or record the events. Like a recording tape, it will play the events over and over again. The entities involved in this residual haunting activity are unaware of their surroundings. This is not an intelligent haunting, there is no interaction between you and the entity.
Residual haunting activity can also be caused by positive energy blasted into the atmosphere. Many times you have heard ghost stories, where people can hear the sounds of a party. They hear music, singing, dancing, laughter and when they enter the room where they hear the party, there is no one there. Residual haunting activity can be the specters of living beings. (Here is a good example of a Residual Haunting 
My story started 9 years ago or maybe it all started years before that hehe well i don't know.The thing is i was in my fourth year in college when i started to work as a singer in a band, took the job because its fun, I'm happy and at the same time I'm earning from it, though i have to sacrifice those tele novelas at night. Starting 7:30pm and ends 11pm with a 30 minute break it was not that strenuous, its just like watching a late night movie or yeah watching tele novelas,(hehe) after the play we would always have a late dinner, all the band members with our manager which will take an hour or more.A 10 minute drive from my workplace to our home will make me reach my destination from 12:30 to 1 am.
After closing the gate and checking my surroundings, i would always walk and use the backdoor in going inside the house since I'm using the lavatory at the back and besides the old wood stairs that I'm using in going to my room in the second floor is found at the back of our house.
There's always a first time, and it depends on the situation also on how would you react about it.
I remember i was washing my face so early that morning after the gig and soap was all over my face too when i heard footsteps from the stairs. Of course i looked up forgot about the soap so some of the subtance went inside my eyes , so i have to wash it thoroughly. Thought that someone was there because of the footsteps so I opened my eyes but seeing no one made me think that maybe it took me so long to wash my eyes.
I went up to my room and had a goodnight sleep.
Woke up the next day. Went to school and had to go home again to fix myself for another gig. Same routine, gig with a 30minute break and home by 12mn to 1am. This time I was brushing my teeth when i heard footsteps from our stairs, I looked up, still hearing the footsteps but without someone using the stairs made me stand still.
I waited for it to stop but it didn't. it's as if someone was using it from upstairs going down where I was standing. When it stopped i ran into my room using the same stairs, didn't recall if I finished brushing my teeth or not.
I told everyone about it my mom,aunts and my cousins. Same footsteps were heard by my cousins since their rooms were located just beside the stairs. They were complaining about it,said they can't sleep because of the noise. But when they heard about my story they were abashed and said that they will sleep with their mom.
Though afraid I didn't stop singing.I still go home the same time, and sometimes still hearing the footsteps.(I said to myself I'l get used to it)Well Till now from time to time we can still hear footsteps from our stairs without someone using it.


(By Haycia my wife)

ShareThis2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...