6.12.11

My First Domain Newswatcherstreamonline.info

Finally, I got my own domain to use in blog or site address as www.newswatcherstreamonline.info. As what I have said in my first post in this blog, I'm ready to write and share something useful and interesting to read here in my blog. I love to blog about entertainment news, sports, movies, games, technology, current events and many more. Thanks to my friend who set-up this site for me and he is a genius. He really made my site perfect and I like the design especially header. He also started a post here like he owns this blog LOL :)... Well, thanks to him and his blog (Watch Out) is also awesome. Someday, I can make this site as what I have now with my own domain. I must learn how to set-up a domain into my blogger account so that someday I can make more of this kind blog or site. So, watch out for my future here in my blog (InfoCentral) and I'm so happy to have this.

Stay tune for more InfoCentral blog posts and most interesting and useful posts here. Keep reading.

ShareThis2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...